This Principles of Human Anatomy 15th Edition, pdf, ebook, epub, free download by Gerard J. Tortora, Mark Nielsen has a thickness of 1088 pages. Suitable for reading by students studying in college. The 15th edition was published by Wiley on November 24, 2020. You can get it online via the internet.
Payment can be made via bank or credit card. For those of you who have shopping vouchers, you can also use them.
It’s not enough just to read this book review. Many of the students immediately bought the book after reading the synopsis of the book.
Many book publishers provide synopsis related to this book. You can read it below.
Immerse yourself in the spectacular visuals and dynamic content of Principles of Human Anatomy. Designed for the one-term Human Anatomy course, this textbook raises the standard for excellence in the discipline with its enhanced illustration program, refined narrative, and dynamic resources. Principles of Human Anatomy is a rich digital experience, giving students the ability to learn and explore human anatomy both inside and outside of the classroom.
It’s not enough to just read the description above, you need to know the table of contents of the book.
Table of Content
- 1 An Introduction to the Human Body 1
- 1.1 Anatomy Defined 2
- 1.2 Levels of Body Organization and Body Systems 3
- 1.3 Life Processes 8
- 1.4 Basic Anatomical Terminology 9
- Anatomical Position 9
- Regional Names 9
- Planes and Sections 9
- 1.5 Body Cavities 14
- Thoracic and Abdominal Cavity Membranes 15
- 1.6 Abdominopelvic Regions and Quadrants 18
- 1.7 The Human Body and Disease 20
- 1.8 Aging 20
- 1.9 Medical Imaging 21
- 1.10 Measuring the Human Body 24
- Chapter Review 25 / Critical Thinking Questions 26 / Answers to Figure Questions 26
- 2 Cells 27
- 2.1 A Generalized Cell 28
- 2.2 The Plasma Membrane 29
- Structure of the Membrane 29
- Functions of Membrane Proteins 30
- Membrane Permeability 30
- Transport Across the Plasma Membrane 30
- Kinetic Energy Transport 31 / Transport by Transporter Proteins 31 / Transport in Vesicles 32
- 2.3 Cytoplasm 35
- Cytosol 35
- Organelles 35
- Centrosome 36 / Cilia and Flagella 36 / Ribosomes 37 / Endoplasmic Reticulum (ER) 37 / Golgi Complex 39 / Lysosomes 41 / Peroxisomes 42 / Proteasomes 43 / Mitochondria 43
- 2.4 Nucleus 44
- 2.5 Cell Division 47
- Somatic Cell Division 48
- Interphase 48 / Mitotic Phase 48
- Control of Cell Destiny 50
- Reproductive Cell Division 51
- Meiosis 51
- 2.6 Cellular Diversity 54
- 2.7 Aging and Cells 56
- Key Medical Terms Associated with Cells 57 / Chapter Review 58 / Critical Thinking Questions 60 / Answers to Figure Questions 60
- 3 Tissues 61
- 3.1 Types of Tissues 62
- 3.2 Cell Junctions 63
- Tight Junctions 63
- Adhering Junctions 64
- Desmosomes 64
- Hemidesmosomes 64
- Gap Junctions 64
- Publisher : Wiley; 15th edition (November 24, 2020)
- Language : English
- Loose Leaf : 1088 pages
- ISBN-10 : 1119662761
- ISBN-13 : 978-1119662761
- Item Weight : 4.2 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 1.7 x 10.9 inches
For those who want a PDF form, you should first search on the internet. You can access it with an existing laptop or computer device. After finding the PDF version, you can read it with Adobe Reader software.
However, there is no guarantee that the contents of the PDF version are perfect. You should buy this book if you want more complete information.
In addition to PDF, there is also an EPUB version, Kindle which can be downloaded for free if you have an access link.
Shop Advice Buy This Book
There are many bookstores that sell. On this occasion, we recommend only a few books for you. Please be selected.
is an American multinational technology venture based in Seattle, Washington, focused on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and production intelligence. At first, the Amazon company just peddled books until now. You can buy any book on Amazon, including books that are currently under review.
One of the online auction blogs that allow people from all corners of the world to buy and sell various products and services. Of all the goods and services that are traded, finished books are one of the products.
is an American company that runs a chain of department stores. According to information from the 2008 Fortune Global 500, Wal-Mart is the world’s largest publicly traded company by revenue. You can find the books you need in this company.
We thank the visitors to this blog. Hope this helps you in getting additional information related to this Principles of Human Anatomy 15th Edition.
Share your suggestions and comments with us.