This Admission Assessment Exam Review 5th Edition, pdf, ebook, and free download by HESI (Author) was published by Elsevier on April 28, 2020, in English. Many students have bought this book with 170 pages.
For those of you who want to buy it, you should read this book review first. Or you can consult lecturers and friends who have bought it.
In addition to buying, of course, you can rent this book at a bookstore at a cheaper price. The duration of time varies, ranging from 6 months to 1 year. You can extend the book rental period in accordance with applicable regulations.
Here we present the synopsis of the book.
From a page on the internet, we found a description of this book. Please read below.
Passing the HESI Admission Assessment Exam is the first step on the journey to becoming a successful healthcare professional. Be prepared to pass the exam with the most up-to-date HESI Admission Assessment Exam Review, 5th Edition! From the testing experts at HESI, this user-friendly guide walks you through the topics and question types found on admission exams, including: math, reading comprehension, vocabulary, grammar, biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and physics. The guide includes hundreds of sample questions as well as step-by-step explanations, illustrations, and comprehensive practice exams to help you review various subject areas and improve test-taking skills. Plus, the pre-test and post-test help identify your specific weak areas so study time can be focused where it’s needed most.
- HESI Hints boxes offer valuable test-taking tips, as well as rationales, suggestions, examples, and reminders for specific topics.
- Step-by-step explanations and sample problems in the math section show you how to work through each and know how to answer.
- Sample questions in all sections prepare you for the questions you will find on the A2 Exam.
- A 25-question pre-test at the beginning of the text helps assess your areas of strength and weakness before using the text.
- A 50-question comprehensive post-test at the back of the text includes rationales for correct and incorrect answers.
- Easy-to-read format with consistent section features (introduction, key terms, chapter outline, and a bulleted summary) help you organize your review time and understand the information.
- NEW! Updated, thoroughly reviewed content helps you prepare to pass the HESI Admission Assessment Exam.
- NEW! Comprehensive practice exams with over 200 questions on the Evolve companion site help you become familiar with the types of test questions.
Then, you can also find out the table of contents of this book.
Table of Content
- A Mathematics
- A Reading Comprehension
- A Vocabulary
- A Grammar
- A Biology
- A Chemistry
- A Anatomy and Physiology
- A Physics
- Publisher : Elsevier; 5e (April 28, 2020)
- Language : English
- Paperback : 170 pages
- ISBN-10 : 0323582265
- ISBN-13 : 978-0323582261
- Item Weight : 12.7 ounces
- Dimensions : 8.4 x 0.2 x 10.8 inches
Is this book available in PDF format? If available how to download it for free? The answer may or may not be available. If there are internet users who upload, then you can download it for free. Whereas if there is nothing to share on the internet, then you will not find it.
The disadvantage of books in PDF format is that their contents are not always complete according to the printed edition.
Of course, you can find books in other formats, such as EPUB and Kindle produced by Amazon. Almost all publishers have digital editions as an option for buyers.
Shop Reference Buy This Book
We’re sure you already have a subscription store. But let us list a few bookstores for you to read.
1. Amazon Store
is an American multinational technology venture based in Seattle, Washington, focused on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and production intelligence. At first, the Amazon company just peddled books until now. What books can you buy on Amazon, including the books being talked about right now.
2. eBay Store
One of the online auction sites that allow people from all corners of the world to buy and sell various products and services. Of all the goods and services traded, books are one of the products.
3. Walmart Store
as an American company that runs a chain of department stores. According to the 2008 Fortune Global 500, Wal-Mart is the world’s largest publicly traded company by revenue. You can get the books you need from this company.
We thank the readers of this Admission Assessment Exam Review 5th Edition review. We hope that what we have reviewed provides many benefits. And don’t forget to give us suggestions and criticisms. You can write on the comments page provided.