Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Dermatology 13th Edition, pdf, ebook, and free download is a great source for those of you who are working in the dermatology field. Authored by William James, Dirk Elston, James Treat, Misha Rosenbach, and Robert Micheletti, this book uses a user-friendly, clinically focused, concise format that clearly covers the full range of common and rare skin diseases.
Now comes in a fully revised 13th edition, Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin is still your single-volume, must-have reference for core information in the dermatology field. From residency to clinical practice, this award-winning book makes sure that you stay updated with the latest medications, newly recognized diseases, new entities, as well as new strategies and tools for diagnosis and treatment. It is the resource that you will use again and again when you are facing a clinical conundrum or therapeutically challenging skin diseases.
This book provides incredible visual support with 1,340 illustrations, which are more than 500 new illustrations to this latest edition. Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Dermatology 13th Edition also provides comprehensively updated information, including new diagnostic therapies and classifications for vascular anomalies, new and unusual clinical presentations of syphilis, and updated pediatric and genodermatosis reviews.
It consists of a total of 39 contents, including cutaneous signs and diagnosis, connective tissue diseases, acne, bacterial infections, mycobacterial diseases, viral diseases, and disturbances of pigmentation.
About the Author
The authors of Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin are William James, Dirk Elston, James Treat, Misha Rosenbach, and Robert Micheletti. After graduating from West Point with an engineering degree, Dr. James trained in dermatology with the one and only, Richard Odom. 6 years after residency. Dr. James was named the Chief of Dermatology at Walter Reed Army Medical Center back in 1987. Among his nearly 300 publications are many books, and the most significant one is Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin.
On the other hand, Dirk Elston is a professor and chairman of the Department of Dermatology and Dermatologic Surgery at Medical University of South Carolina. James Treat is an associate professor of pediatrics and dermatology, fellowship director at Children’s Hospital of Philadelphia. Misha Rosenbach is an associate professor of Dermatology & Internal Medicine at the University of Pennsylvania. Robert Micheletti is an assistant professor of dermatology in the Department of Dermatology at the Hospital of the University of Pennsylvania.
With 992 pages, you can buy Andrews’ Diseases of the Skin Clinical Dermatology 13th Edition in both offline and online bookstores.
Publisher : Elsevier; 13th edition (April 24, 2019)
Language : English
Hardcover : 992 pages
ISBN-10 : 0323547532
ISBN-13 : 978-0323547536
Item Weight : 6.39 pounds
Dimensions : 8.8 x 1.8 x 11.1 inches
Table of Contents
- Skin: Basic Structure and Function
- Cutaneous Signs and Diagnosis
- Dermatoses Resulting from Physical Factors
- Pruritus and Neurocutaneous Dermatoses
- Atopic Dermatitis, Eczema, and Noninfectious Immunodeficiency Disorders
- Contact Dermatitis and Drug Eruptions
- Erythema and Urticaria
- Connective Tissue Diseases
- Seborrheic Dermatitis, Psoriasis, Recalcitrant Palmoplantar Eruptions, Pustular Dermatitis, and Erythroderma
- Pityriasis Rosea, Pityriasis Rubra Pilaris, and Other Papulosquamous and Hyperkeratotic Diseases
- Lichen Planus and Related Conditions
- Bacterial Infections
- Diseases Resulting from Fungi and Yeasts
- Mycobacterial Diseases
- Hansen’s Disease
- Syphilis, Yaws, Bejel, and Pinta
- Viral Diseases
- Parasitic Infestations, Stings, and Bites
- Chronic Blistering Dermatoses
- Nutritional Diseases
- Diseases of Subcutaneous Fat
- Endocrine Diseases
- Abnormalities of Dermal Fibrous and Elastic Tissue
- Errors in Metabolism
- Genodermatoses and Congenital Anomalies
- Dermal and Subcutaneous Tumours
- Epidermal Nevi, Neoplasms, and Cysts
- Melanocytic Nevi and Neoplasms
- Macrophage/Monocyte Disorders
- Cutaneous Lymphoid Hyperplasia, Cutaneous T-Cell Lymphoma, Other Malignant Lymphomas, and Allied Diseases
- Diseases of the Skin Appendages
- Disorders of the Mucous Membranes
- Cutaneous Vascular Diseases
- Disturbances of Pigmentation
- Dermatologic Surgery
- Laser Surgery
- Cosmetic Dermatology
Book Edition PDF Free Download
People who buy books in print bookstores know the contents of this book. They are usually students and lecturers in colleges. The problem is, not everyone can get the book. So looking for a PDF edition for free download is an option.
The place to find digital books is the internet. You can find it by writing-related keywords in a search engine.