A great Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 15e 15th Edition, pdf, ebook, and download by Bertram Katzung (Author), Anthony Trevor (Author) to have in your possession. Have a lot of editions every year produced by the book publisher. That is, this book is sought after by many people.
Those who already have this book will usually invite friends to have it. They are not fast if only they have it. Calls to buy books are usually done by reviewing a book through the internet.
And it’s not just students, many people who are not in school are also shopping for this book. By buying this book, you are helping book publishing companies and writers to continue their work.
There are many digital editions that can be downloaded for free, such as pdf files and e-books, and Amazon Kindle. If you have the money, you should buy this book. Don’t look for free download links. You can choose to rent a book if you don’t have enough money.
Online payment methods can be made using the interbank money transfer method. You can use debit and credit cards. There is a cash payment option when the order book arrives at your door.
For those of you who are still looking for information on digital books in the form of pdf, e-book, epub, kindle, please look for it on the internet. We sure are not easy to find. Many get a free download but do not find the full source of the book.
And we have been looking for a free link with an internet connection first. But we did not find, time wasted. It is true that there are people who upload this book on the internet with the argument that they want to share it with students who have not read the book.
Based on the Amazon page, states that the contents of this book cover the following topics:
Delivers the knowledge and insight needed to excel in every facet of pharmacology!.
Encompasses all aspects of medical pharmacology, including botanicals and over-the-counter drugs
Major revisions of the chapters on immunopharmacology, antiseizure, antipsychotic, antidepressant, antidiabetic, anti-inflammatory, and antiviral drugs, prostaglandins, and central nervous system neurotransmitters
New chapter on the increasingly relevant topic of cannabis pharmacology
Each chapter opens with a case study, covers drug groups and prototypes, and closes with summary tables and diagrams that encapsulate important information
Revised full-color illustrations provide more information about drug mechanisms and effects and help clarify important concepts
Trade Name/Generic Name tables are provided at end of each chapter for easy reference when writing a chart order or prescription
Includes descriptions of important new drugs released through May 2019
New and updated coverage of general concepts relating to recently discovered receptors, receptor mechanisms, and drug transporters
For more details, you can buy the book.
But before deciding to buy the book at your favorite bookstore, you can see the list of contents below:
Table of Contents
- Title Page
- Copyright Page
- Preface for Indian Version
Section I Basic Principles
- Introduction: The Nature of Drugs & Drug Development & Regulation
- Drug Receptors & Pharmacodynamics
- Pharmacokinetics & Pharmacodynamics: Rational Dosing & the time Course of Drug Action
- Drug Biotransformation
Section II Autonomic Drugs
- Introduction to Autonomic Pharmacology
- Cholinoceptor-Activating & Cholinesterase-Inhibiting Drugs
- Cholinoceptor-Blocking Drugs
- Adrenoceptor Agonists & Sympathomimetic Drugs
- Adrenoceptor Antagonist Drugs
Section III Cardiovascular-Renal Drugs
- Antihypertensive Agents
- Vasodilators & the Treatment of Angina Pectoris
- Drugs Used in Heart Failure
- Agents Used in Cardiac Arrhythmias
- Diuretic Agents
Section IV Drugs with Important Actions on Smooth Muscle
- Histamine, Serotonin, & the Ergot Alkaloids
- Vasoactive Peptides
- The Eicosanoids: Prostaglandins, Thromboxanes, Leukotrienes, & Related Compounds
- Nitric Oxide
- Drugs Used in Asthma & Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease
Section V Drugs That Act in the Central Nervous System
- Introduction to the Pharmacology of CNS Drugs
- Sedative-Hypnotic Drugs
- The Alcohols
- Antiseizure Drugs
- General Anesthetics
- Local Anesthetics
- Skeletal Muscle Relaxants
- Pharmacologic Management of Parkinsonism & Other Movement Disorders
- Antipsychotic Agents & Lithium
- Antidepressant Agents
- Opioid Agonists & Antagonists
- Drugs of Abuse
Section VI Drugs Used to Treat Diseases of the Blood, Inflammation, & Gout
- Agents Used in Cytopenias; Hematopoietic Growth Factors
- Drugs Used in Disorders of Coagulation
- Agents Used in Dyslipidemia
- Nonsteroidal Anti-Inflammatory Drugs, Disease-Modifying Antirheumatic Drugs, Nonopioid Analgesics, & Drugs Used in Gout
Section VII Endocrine Drugs
- Hypothalamic & Pituitary Hormones
- Thyroid & Antithyroid Drugs
- Adrenocorticosteroids & Adrenocortical Antagonists
- The Gonadal Hormones & Inhibitors
- Pancreatic Hormones & Glucose-Lowering Drugs
- Agents That Affect Bone Mineral Homeostasis
Section VIII Chemotherapeutic Drugs
- Beta-Lactam & Other Cell Wall- & Membrane-Active Antibiotics
- Tetracyclines, Macrolides, Clindamycin, Chloramphenicol, Streptogramins, Oxazolidinones, & Pleuromutilins
- Aminoglycosides & Spectinomycin
- Sulfonamides, Trimethoprim, & Quinolones
- Antimycobacterial Drugs
- Antifungal Agents
- Antiviral Agents
- Miscellaneous Antimicrobial Agents; Disinfectants, Antiseptics, & Sterilants
- Clinical Use of Antimicrobial Agents
- Antiprotozoal Drugs
- Pharmacology of the Antihelminthic Drugs
- Cancer Chemotherapy
Section IX Toxicology
- Introduction to Toxicology: Occupational & Environmental
- Heavy Metal Intoxication & Chelators
- Management of the Poisoned Patient
Section X Special Topics
- Special Aspects of Perinatal & Pediatric Pharmacology
- Special Aspects of Geriatric Pharmacology
- Dermatologic Pharmacology
- Drugs Used in the Treatment of Gastrointestinal Diseases
- Cannabinoid Drugs
- Therapeutic & Toxic Potential of Over-the-Counter Agents
- Dietary Supplements & Herbal Medications
- Rational Prescribing & Prescription Writing
- Important Drug Interactions & Their Mechanisms
- Appendix: Vaccines, Immune Globulins, & Other Complex Biologic Products
- Publisher : McGraw-Hill Education / Medical; 15e (December 5, 2020)
- Paperback : 1328 pages
- Language : English
- Item Weight : 5.05 pounds
- Dimensions : 8.6 x 1.8 x 10.9 inches
- ISBN-10 : 126045231X
A script file in PDF format that can be opened in Adobe Reader software. If it is already on the internet network, it can be downloaded for free by anyone, including this book.
Files can be opened on laptops, computer devices, and mobile phones that are connected to the internet. (link Download PDF)
Where to Buy Books
You can buy this Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 15th Edition book at some bookstores.
- Amazon is an American multinational technology company based in Seattle, Washington, focused on e-commerce, cloud computing, digital streaming, and artificial intelligence. Initially, the Amazon company only sold books until today. You can buy any book on Amazon, including the currently reviewed books.
- eBay is an online auction website that allows people from all over the world to buy and sell goods and services. Of all the goods and services that are being traded, books are one of the products.
- Walmart is an American company that operates a chain of department stores. According to information from the 2008 Fortune Global 500, Wal-Mart is the world’s largest audience company by revenue. You can get the necessary books from this company.
Finally, we would like to thank the readers for their presence on this blog. Please share suggestions to make this Basic and Clinical Pharmacology 15th Edition review even better. Sorry for any shortcomings.