Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy: Evidence and Practice, 6th Edition, pdf, ebook and download by Donna Frownfelter PT DPT MA CCS RRT FCCP (Author), Elizabeth Dean PhD PT (Author) displays the broadest doable spectrum of cardiovascular and pulmonary follow and draws upon the experience of greater than two dozen internationally acknowledged contributors. It has been up to date to cover the sweeping modifications that have occurred in both the follow of physical therapy and the schooling of physical therapy students.
Sixth Edition uses the latest scientific literature and research in covering anatomy and physiology, assessment, and interventions. A holistic approach addresses the full spectrum of cardiovascular and pulmonary physical therapy from acute to chronic conditions, starting with care of the stable patient and progressing to management of the more complex, unstable patient. Both primary and secondary cardiovascular and pulmonary disorders are covered.
The 6e updates include new, full-color clinical photographs and the most current coverage of techniques and trends in cardiopulmonary physical therapy. Edited by Donna Frownfelter and Elizabeth Dean, recognized leaders in cardiovascular and pulmonary rehabilitation, this resource is ideal for clinicals and for practice.
Table of Contents
Part I: Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Function in Health and Disease
- Epidemiology as a Basis for Informing Contemporary Physical Therapist Practice
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Function in Health
- Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Function in Disease
- Psychosocial Aspects of Health Status
Part II: Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy: Cardiopulmonary Assessment
- Measurement, Documentation, and Clinical Decision Making
- Pulmonary Function Tests
- Arterial Blood Gases
- Imaging of the Chest
- Electrocardiogram Identification and Interpretation
- Multisystem Assessment and Laboratory Investigations
- Cardiopulmonary Invasive and Non-invasive Tests
- Clinical Assessment and Evaluation of the Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Systems
- Clinical Assessment and Evaluation of Psychosocial Status
Part III: Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy: Interventions
- Maximizing Outcomes: Relating Interventions to an Individual’s Needs
- Psychosocial Interventions to Augment Outcomes
- Mobilization and Exercise: Physiologic Bases for Assessment, Evaluation and Training
- Mobilization and Exercise: Testing and Training
- Body Positioning
- Facilitating Airway Clearance
- Facilitating Ventilation Patterns and Breathing Strategies
- Exercise Testing and Training: Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Dysfunction
- Respiratory Muscle Training
- Integrative Therapies as Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy Interventions
- Patient Education
Part IV: Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy: Acute and Chronic Conditions
- Individuals with Acute Medical Conditions and Surgical Conditions
- Individuals with Chronic Primary Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Dysfunction
- Individuals with Chronic Secondary Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Dysfunction
Part V: Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy: Intensive Care
- Monitoring Systems, Catheters, and Devices in the Intensive Care Unit
- Comprehensive Management of Individuals in the Intensive Care Unit
- Intensive Care Management of Medical and Surgical Complications
Part VI: Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy: Special Cases
- Infants and Children with Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Dysfunction
- The Older Adult
- Multisystem Clinical Implications of Impaired Breathing Mechanics and Postural Control
- The Transplant Patient
- The Patient in the Community
Part VII: Related Aspects of Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy
- Body Mechanics: Positioning and Moving Patients
- Respiratory Care Practice Review
- Care of the Patient with an Artificial Airway
Publisher : Mosby; 6th edition (November 3, 2021)
Language : English
Printed Access Code : 832 pages
ISBN-10 : 0323624758
ISBN-13 : 978-0323624756
Item Weight : 1.74 pounds
Where to Buy Books
Finally the reviews of this Cardiovascular and Pulmonary Physical Therapy 6th Edition have many people read it, including you. Some of the people who have read proceed with the purchase.
Many bookstores sell these books at different prices, such as Amazon, eBay and Walmart. Payment can be made using the way of sending money between banks.
The bookstore provides a selection of books to buyers, ranging from digital books, such as electronic books and pdfs that can be downloaded.
You can also rent books at the bookstore. The downside of renting a book is that it does not become property.
Some of them choose to search the internet for information. Usually a lot of people upload book files in part or all and can be downloaded for free.