Do you want to know about essential business law principles? Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment 13th edition, pdf, ebook and download by by Richard A Mann, Barry S Roberts book cover all your needs about legal issues and court decisions. Yes, learning this resource can lead you to understand function and classification of law so you get better understanding about state and federal system in legal aspects.
This textbook contain all principles of detailed crimes and torts related to business processes including how to handle contract. Therefore, the authors of this book, Richard A. Mann and Barry S. Roberts provide clearly explanation about key concepts of five elements contracts with friendly written style so the readers know how to get better consideration of making legal and valid components in contracts.
Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment can be considered as valuable reference for business owner, managers, supervisors, project managers and law students particularly for whoever wants to get better knowledge of contract identification, involved to third party contract rights so you are able to prevent illegalities in all business contracts.
So if you need to know all about business legal contract including rules of consideration, validity, illegality, the statute of frauds, third-party rights, and breach of contract or for all business topics for facing CPA exam, this book is highly recommended to read.
Table of Contents
Part I: INTRODUCTION TO LAW AND ETHICS.
1. Introduction to Law.
2. Business Ethics. Part II: THE LEGAL ENVIRONMENT OF BUSINESS.
3. Civil Dispute Resolution.
4. Constitutional Law.
5. Administrative Law.
6. Criminal Law.
7. Intentional Torts.
8. Negligence and Strict Liability. Part III: CONTRACTS.
9. Introduction to Contracts.
10. Mutual Assent.
11. Conduct Invalidating Assent.
13. Illegal Bargains.
14. Contractual Capacity.
15. Contracts in Writing.
16. Third Parties to Contracts.
17. Performance, Breach, and Discharge.
18. Contract Remedies. Part IV: SALES.
19. Introduction to Sales and Leases.
21. Transfer of Title and Risk of Loss.
22. Product Liability: Warranties and Strict Liability.
23. Sales Remedies. Part V: NEGOTIABLE INSTRUMENTS.
24. Form and Content.
25. Transfer and Holder in Due Course.
26. Liability of Parties.
27. Bank Deposits, Collections, and Funds Transfers. Part VI: AGENCY.
28. Relationship of Principal and Agent.
29. Relationship with Third Parties. Part VII: BUSINESS ASSOCIATIONS.
30. Formation and Internal Relations of General Partnerships.
31. Operation and Dissolution of General Partnerships.
32. Limited Partnerships and Limited Liability Companies.
33. Nature and Formation of Corporations.
34. Financial Structure of Corporations.
35. Management Structure of Corporations.
36. Fundamental Changes of Corporations. Part VIII: DEBTOR AND CREDITOR RELATIONS.
37. Secured Transactions and Suretyship.
38. Bankruptcy. Part IX: REGULATION OF BUSINESS.
39. Securities Regulation.
40. Intellectual Property.
41. Employment Law.
43. Accountantsï¿½ Legal Liability.
44. Consumer Protection.
45. Environmental Law.
46. International Business Law. Part X: PROPERTY.
47. Introduction to Property, Property Insurance, Bailments, and Documents of Title.
48. Interests in Real Property.
49. Transfer and Control of Real Property.
50. Trusts and Wills. Appendix A: The Constitution of the United States of America. Appendix B: Uniform Commercial Code (Selected Provisions). Appendix C: Dictionary of Legal Terms.
Full Title: Essentials of Business Law and the Legal Environment
Edition: 13th edition
Publisher: CENGAGE Learning (1/1/2018)
Dimensions: 8.6 x 10.9 x 1.6 inches
Where To Get Books
In the present time, you don’t be afraid not to get this book. Because if you don’t get paperback and hardcover editions, you can get the digital version. But you should first look for a physical book.
If you have searched and have not found, then you can search for digital book information in pdf form that can be downloaded on the internet. Please note that you should see the applicable terms and conditions.
This is indeed detrimental to the author. But if there’s no other option, you can do it.
Purchase online using a credit or debit card. There are usually also those who make payments on the spot